Thursday 26 July 2018

Holiday Slow Write


     After the holiday room 1 wrote a slow write about what they did in the holiday. First we shared the main thing that we did with a buddy. Next we did a draft and then we published it onto our blogs.
Here is mine, I hope you enjoy


Mahia Fun
       "Woohoo!" I feel happy that we're finally here.
I could taste the salty air as I walked down a path that leads to the beach.
I could hear waves crashing. Quickly I ran towards the water.
“Whats for lunch?”my sister asked. Although it was a little windy, I was still having fun.
The shiny, glimmering, blue sea looked beautiful. Why is it that we have to leave so soon?
I had such a fun time “Yay!!!”

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Niamh
    I really enjoyed your holiday highlight share. You structured your sentences really well and used descriptive words that created a picture in my mind. Kia ora. Isn't it great to live so close to so many beautiful beaches?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Cooper and I like is post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niamh thank for being my blogging buddy this term. I really enjoyed your post about Holiday Slow Write I Hope you have a fantastic holiday

    Cooper

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.