Tuesday 11 December 2018

2018 Highlights

Highlights


Next year I will be going to intermediate I am going to be going to campion college. Here are two academic highs, to highs, and a goal for next year.

Two academic highs for me this year are math and reading. I chose math and reading because I find math really fun and it feels nice when I finish a question that I have been working really hard on. Also, I think that I have become more confident in it. I chose reading because I have read some really good books this year and the reading tasks that we do in class make make me understand the book more, and I usually learn something new. Two highs for me this year would have to be P.E and art. I chose P.E because I find P.E really fun and I got to play some new games that I really enjoy such as coney island and corner ball. I chose art because I think that we have done some cool art this year and I really enjoy art. A goal for me next year is being more organised by having what I need when I need it. Another goal is believing in myself a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.